Trust NOVEON® Nailaser™ to give you confidence in your toes
Fungal nail infection is an extremely embarrassing infectious disease. We understand how nervous you are about revealing your infected toes. Nobody wants to suffer the anxiety of infecting family or friends. Well thanks to NOVEON® Nailaser™ from Selex Medical you no longer need to! Get the infection-free toes you’ve always wanted, just like the thousands of other people we have helped with NOVEON® Nailaser™. And if you’ve tried other remedies which haven’t worked in the past you’ll be simply amazed at this new photobiological therapy. It has no damaging side effects and is underwritten by seven years of clinical studies. It just works. Fungal nail infection can lower self-esteem and if left untreated, will cause further infection and severe embarrassment. The great news is, as from today, you don’t need to live with infection nor keep your toes covered up. No more embarrassment. No risk of infecting others. And the earlier you’re treated, the better the cosmetic outcome.
A safe pathway to healthy toes. Thousands of patients have already benefited from Nailasering. To prevent the infection from becoming more serious, it must be identified and treated as soon as it is suspected. As you may expect from one of the world’s most highly developed laser systems, success rates are around 95%, with thousands of toes already Nailasered, including all levels of infection.
- Initial consultation 10 to 14 days prior to first session Pre-Nailasering treatment Questions and answers
- Assessment to determine the number of treatments required, which is subject to the severity of infection & number of toes infected
- Photographs of nails – pre and post treatment
- A typical Nailasering plan consists of three or four, 16 minute treatments
- Day 1, Day 14, Day 60 and Day 120 – Agree post Nailasering care programme
Moderate Infection Below
Base Line Day 120 Day 180 Day 270
If you think you may have a fungal nail infection, what should you do next to make your toes smile again?
Your trusted podiatrist is best placed to diagnose if a fungal nail infection is present. If it is, you are in
good hands. The NOVEON® Nailaser™ is the only fungal nail infection laser to have been published in
six medical journals.
The next step is to make an appointment as soon as possible.
- No medical side effects
- No risk to liver function as with oral medication
- Proven medical results
- Safe technology – no toxic plume as with other laser devices
- Promotes healthy nail growth from the first treatment
- Visual improvement within two to three months
- No post treatment recovery period
- Only moderate heat and tingling sensations during treatments
- Affordable and quick solution
- Trusted by your podiatrist
- Supported by Selex ES, one of the world’s largest companies
- You can look forward to infection free toes